The Epworth Furniture Ministry relies on the generosity of individuals, companies and our church congregation. Not only for financial support but for all of the items we use to help our neighbors in the community.
Almost all of our donations go directly to participants in need. However, we do consign some items of value which are not suitable for distribution to our clients, such as antiques or non-essential items, in order to pay for our operating expenses (truck maintenance, gas, insurance, etc.)
If you would like to make a financial contribution to the Epworth Furniture Ministry, CLICK HERE
If you would like to schedule a donation pick-up in the GREATER TOLEDO, OH area, please call:
You can also request by email:
What is needed?
|For the Bedroom||For the Living Space||For the Kitchen|
|Beds (twin, full or queen):||Sofa (no sleeper or sectional)||Kitchen Table & Chairs|
|mattress, box spring, frame, and headboards||Recliners||Microwaves|
|Dressers||Easy Chairs||Kitchen Linens|
|Night Stands||Coffee Tables||Sets of dishes|
|Bed Linens||End Tables||Pots and Pans|
|Bath Towels||Lamps||Kitchen Utensils|
|Small Kitchen Appliances|
|(toaster, coffee maker, etc.)|
The Epworth Furniture Ministry accepts furniture and basic household items that would be useful to families in need. Many of our clients are starting life over with nothing at all. We will only accept items that are in good condition.
- We only accept items that are in good, clean condition.
- Ask is we need bookcases or children's toys
- We do not accept clothing or personal items of any type.
- We do not accept books, pictures, frames, baskets or decorative items.
- We do not accept desks, large appliances, entertainment centers or sewing machines.
- The Epworth Furniture Ministry has the right to refuse items that are dirty, ripped or in poor condition.
- We also reserve the right to refuse a pickup due to limited resources or safety concerns for removal.
All donations to our organization are tax deducitble. We will provide you with a receipt for your donated items. We do not place a value on donated items. To help estimate the value of your donation, you can check out the IRS Publication 561, Determining the Value of Donated Property.